Tuesday, August 28, 2007

not

not my chair, not my apartment, not my house. eh, it's probably all for the best. time to go home.

my iBook was born again, and i got enough social stuff to remind me of the good and the bad. i'll come back and visit some, perhaps a little more often than before.

picked up the Intro Mechanics book (Kleppner/Kolenkow) that i never had, but should have if my old advisor at Cornell had actually advised me instead of just signing off on my proposed course schedule no matter how unrealistic. better late.

best case reality (for me) == resignation mingled with optimism

i'm signed up for another college class for fall semester, this time in the CS department instead of English; maybe i'll be less of a misfit in computer science than the other.

is it so wrong to be human after all?
[ Level 42 ]

cheesy? not not.

No comments: