Saturday, November 24, 2007

Party On!


heh, the other day i received a confirmation letter from town hall changing my party affiliation from UNENROLLED to DEMOCRAT. before, i'd always liked to think of myself as an INDEPENDENT, free to choose whatever candidate i liked; but that's not an available category in my town. (i even had a chance to cast a vote for Ross Perot, while i was in college.)

however, for the upcoming election i realized that i might *never* get a chance to vote for my favorite breakthrough person (Hillary or Barack, i haven't decided) in case they don't happen to win the party nomination, so i needed to get in on the partisan primary (which UNENROLLED voters cannot). a quick trip to town hall, and i'm all set.

(and the above is from a picture i took last night, after noticing through my front window the nearly-full moon rising. i raced right out with the camera; it's that time of month. ;-)

No comments: