Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thor's day, my favorite

Hmmm, i seem to notice a pattern emerging:  good blog entries on the even-numbered days, and struggles on the odd-numbered.  OK, it's not much of a pattern; really it's just an excuse to not write blog entries every day, which is fine with me.

Had a good day yester, working on the conversion of my memoir, anomaly, into a Kindle document.  Nothing like looking at my old writing to elicit a strong reaction (in me), both good and bad.  Some of it is a memory thing; you may (or may not) know that i struggle some with memory at times; anyway, i wrote anomaly partly just to record the memories while i still had them.

And this morning i started looking at a PDF of a (*non*-crazy difficult) physics book, Halliday & Resnick 8th edition, Extended.  I had started to look at my Kleppner & Kolenkow a week or so ago, but figured i needed a little warm-up before going back to the real hardcore stuff.  I guess it's more of trying to deal with old ghosts.

Hope you're all making the best of it out there; keep it up!

No comments: